- SHIPPING COSTS ARE BASED ON WEIGHT
- PACKAGES ARE SHIPPED VIA USPS. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL POST SERVICE (IE., CANADA POST, ROYAL MAIL, DEUTSCHE POST, AUSTRALIA POST, ETC)
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: COPY YOUR TRACKING NUMBER INTO LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE’S TRACKING FOR LAST-MILE DELIVERY INFORMATION
- CUSTOMS AND DUTIES:
- We are not notified of local customs charges prior to orders being shipped out
- 3TEETH LLC cannot assume responsibility of, nor issue refunds for local customs/duties fees
- 3TEETH LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR UNDELIVERED PACKAGES
- SHIPPING COSTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- PRE-ORDERS CANNOT BE EDITED OR CHANGED AFTER PAYMENT IS PROCESSED
- SHIPPING DATES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO ANY PRODUCTION OR SHIPPING DELAYS
- ORDERS INCLUDING READY-TO-SHIP ITEMS ALONG WITH PRE-ORDER ITEM/S WILL BE SENT ONLY WHEN PRE-ORDER ITEM/S ARE READY TO SHIP
- ALL ITEMS FINAL SALE
- IN THE CASE OF RECEIVING AN INCORRECT ITEM/S OR FACTORY ISSUES WITH AN ITEM/S (IE., ITEM/S DAMAGED PRIOR TO SHIPPING), PLEASE CONTACT SHOP3TEETH@GMAIL.COM WITHIN 5 DAYS OF DELIVERY
FRAUD AND CHARGEBACKS
3TEETH LLC customers will always receive an email for canceled orders notifying them if items are sold out, if the order was flagged as fraudulent, if a payment is incomplete/denied, or if there is another problem with an order.
- SOLD OUT ITEMS: Should a refund email notification be received by a customer for a single item in an order with multiple items, this indicates the single item is sold out and unavailable to be sent. Refunds should be processed within 24 hours of an above notification, if funds were processed. If there is an issue with the refund being processed, it is advised to contact the buyer’s bank or credit card company before contacting 3TEETH LLC.
- FRAUDULENT ORDERS: Should an order be flagged as fraudulent, the customer may be contacted via the email address attached to the flagged order to verify their identity. Verification may be provided with a picture of a piece of mail or other identification which matches the name and/or shipping address used on the flagged order. High risk fraud orders will automatically be canceled and refunded, and the customer will be notified via email.
- INCOMPLETE/DENIED PAYMENT: Should the payment method for an order be incomplete or denied, the payment will not be processed. The order will be canceled and refunded if applicable.
- INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEMS: Should an item in an order be incorrect, or received damaged due to a factory defect (ie., item was damaged PRIOR to transit), the customer must contact email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the incorrect/damaged item/s to notify 3TEETH LLC. Returns, exchanges, or store credits are issued on a case-to-case basis.
For all other order issues, please contact us directly at SHOP3TEETH@GMAIL.COM so that we may help resolve the problem.
Chargebacks are time-consuming and costly. Should a chargeback be submitted without contacting 3TEETH LLC and following the correct policies regarding the chargeback reason, the customer submitting the chargeback will be blacklisted and blocked from making purchases from 3TEETH LLC. Chargebacks will be responded to within 2 business days.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS ON ORDERS WITH CHARGEBACKS:
- Should an item be returned for refund from an order with an open chargeback, the refund cannot be processed until the chargeback is closed; this can take up to 40 business days. When a refund is able to be issued, a fee will be deducted from the total refund amount to cover the chargeback fee. This fee may be anywhere between $5-$100USD, depending on the fee 3TEETH LLC is charged. A screenshot of the fee amount is available upon request.
- Should item/s be returned for refund after a chargeback is resolved in the customer's favor, a refund will not be issued as the funds will have already been returned to the customer from the chargeback
- Should item/s be returned for refund after a chargeback is resolved in 3TEETH LLC's favor, a refund will be issued with the deducted chargeback fee amount, as mentioned above. A screenshot of the fee amount is available upon request.